Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Me

It's that time of year again...New Years resolutions!!! I never seem to keep my resolutions. The first week of January I go strong. I hit the gym daily with all the other "resolutioners" trying to get the body I always wanted, but after a week I go less and less until finally I don't go any more.

This year is different! I do not have a New Years resolution. I do not like making them anymore. If I make a resolution I will only be setting myself up for failure! Instead of a resolution, I say I am making a lifestyle change. I am tired of not loving my body. I want to be toned and lean. I don't want that extra jiggle! I have gained about 10 pounds since I was married 1.5 years ago. Some people might think that's not bad. For me, it is unacceptable.  I am NOT happy with that. The purpose of this blog is so I can keep track of how I am doing. I am going to log my weekly progress in. I will be logging my meals, weight, measurements as well as taking pictures along the way. Right now I will not be posting any pictures until I feel a little more comfortable in my body. I hope you enjoy reading my better body journey. If you have any yummy healthy recipes, advice, or any motivational stuff please feel free to post it.

My goals are realistic. I know I will never have a body like Kate Hudson or Megan Fox, but if I worked hard enough I could have Jessica Biels body. She is athletic build like me and has curves.
(I just have a lot more right now)


Day 1 will start tomorrow! Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment