Sunday, June 26, 2011

My little family...

I have the most amazing family! We are really tight-knit. I couldn't ask for a more supportive and loving family. This is my immediate family Mom, Dad, brothers, sis-in-laws, nephews, and niece.

We have another niece on the way that I am SO excited about. She is due October 6 and she is already spoiled rotten!

We love our lives.
On our wedding day June 5, 2010

Our first born Sonnie. lol

Last is Spike but not least, Spike. This is J.C's bearded dragon.
 I don't claim him.

This is us! For those that always ask, no we don't have children, yes we want them. Hopefully sooner than later. God is blessing us more and more each day. Our careers and finances are finally coming together so it's in Gods hands.

1 comment:

  1. I love it....I already an tell you're gonna be good at this. :)

    ReplyDelete