Thursday, August 18, 2011

Clearwater Beach

Being a Tennessean and all I don't get to see the beach very often so I was one happy
 camper when we got to go to Clearwater! I could be on the beach ALL day.



Did I mention how much I LOVE the beach!?

 Clearwater has the prettiest sunsets.


After I took this beautiful sunset we got back into the water and started looking for shells to take back for my niece and nephews. All of the sudden something started splashing in the water about 20 feet away. We looked up a dolphin was jumping. Oh my gosh, it was so amazing! 


1 comment:

  1. Kristi,
    This is like my second home. I have friends that live right on the water and I go there as often as I can....as a matter of fact...Im heading out tomorrow for the weekend. I will think about ya.... Karen

    ReplyDelete