Sunday, July 24, 2011

Baptism & Birthday


Today was an amazing day!!! My nephew Jarrid turned 5 today. I think he was most excited to move up to his brothers class at church. He said "today is my birthday and I am 5, and I get to go to Caydins class today". I adore my nephews! (my niece Aulbrey too)

Church service this morning was AWESOME!! It started off with baptisms...My brother Josh, my nephew Caydin, my sister-in-law Chrissy, and a few others were all Baptized. After that, Pastor David gave an amazing sermon. I LOVE Life Church.

This is Caydin getting baptized.

Chrissy's turn. I love this picture!
Here is Josh getting baptized. I think it was so sweet that Jarrid walked up as he was getting baptized and looked over at him. Precious.



I am truly blessed. I have the BEST church & church family, the BEST husband, the BEST family, I LOVE my life!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment